audacium

Looking for contact with CRW people in Perris

Hello,

in March I am going to be in Perris (exact dates not yet known). Manifest told me they do not have an institutional coaching program for a CRW beginner as they would have for beginning freeflyers e.g. They will be happy though to put me in contact with CRW people once I have arrived.

Apart from that, I would like to find out who in this forum is coming to Perris regularly or at least in March and has an idea how to get me started in CRW. Any contact and any help is highly appreciated.

My goal: For a beginning I would be just happy to get a little insight into CRW and thus broaden my horizon in skydiving. It is not (at least now) that I intend to make it my only discipline, I just want to try out and learn. It seems one learns a lot about his canopy from CRW jumps, so here I am :)
Thanks, all the best, Eduard.

--
Eduard

Hi...

I'd love to help you get in touch with a couple of the folks out there that do CRW and would potentially be nice coaches for you? Can you email or private message me with your contact information so I can pass it on to them?

I'll bet that we can get some help for you with a little notice of your dates, etc...

Hope you have a great trip to Perris!

Eliz....

[email protected]