psychoswooper

Paul Bliss Accident

Not to bum any body out, just wanted to let any friends who had'nt heard know about Paul's motorcycle accident....On the way to Lake Wales for the CRW World Record..had a bad accident on his motorcycle on I-10. He's in Shands Hospital in Jacksonville with some very serious injuries, including spinal injuries.

UPDATE FROM 11-25-03

The latest update is
The surgery took 10 hours instead of the 8 origionally planned but he is alert and concious and in relatively good spirits considering. His family and friends are with him in J-ville. I will pass info to Tom and/or add to this site to keep you informed.

Will B.

Yep great news in fact He should be returning to Tallahassee today!. He will have to go to HealthSouth (a rehabilitation hospital) for a time but....
He is able to wheel himself about in the wheelchair and... can move the big toe on both feet..... Seems to me there is a significant note of progress and hope there!
Its already been mentioned about him getyting a trike to cruise to bike week next year...

Oh as a side note the phone number to Health south is (850)656-4800 and 656-4880 im not sure at this moment which one will get you transferred to his room ...

Keep him in your prayers

Will