selbbub78

CRW jumps

This weekend was one of the most amazing weekends, I've had at the ranch in gardiner New York. Much thanks goes out to Mike and Howard for taking me on crew jumps all day long (both saturday and sunday). You guys are the greatest. I got to do my first 3-stack, first wrap (kinda), and first rotation, not to mention a few other things. I'm addicted, CRW is quite outstanding. Can't wait to do more of it this upcoming weekend (unfortunatly it's only Sunday).

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Congratulations, Bubbles! It was great jumping with you, and you did a great job docking, rotating, all of it!
You had a nice whirly-gig, witnessed a really nice 30 second wrap/entanglement (no cutaway required) and learned how important and productive a clear head is, and were so painfully close to your first dragplane!
Way to go...can't wait 'till Saturday.
Welcome to the darker side of the dark side!

Stay safe,
Mike

If you're gonna' be stupid, well, then you're most likely stupid.

Let's not get overly excited by a little whirly gig. You didn't buy beer therefore you must not have had your FIRST wrap. Next time, maybe if you pull your toggle a little harder, you can enjoy your first true wrap and then I can enjoy the beer that you buy us.

Seems when the three of us fly together someone gets a good show, whether it's a wrap (whirly gig, but still a lot of fun) or a really cool entanglement (I haven't cheered that hard in a long time).

The question for next time is who do we get to video the mess that we create??? YAHOOOOOO BABY!

Let's not get overly excited by a little whirly gig. You didn't buy beer therefore you must not have had your FIRST wrap.

Thus the reason why i said KINDA... I know it wasn't a complete wrap, but I'll get ya next time :P And the drag plane, will be completed next time (maybe i should have rear risered it instead), and i bet jerm would be willing to video for us. ;) Seeing the entanglemet from the 2 stack was AWESOME! You guys gave me one of the best weekends of skydiving.

I'm so glad that I tried CRW. I can't wait for my next jump, and my next experience with CRW.
blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM