kmfreefly

Freestyle 2009

A quick note for anyone interested in doing freestyle for fun or competition this year...
I have created a couple of documents to help fellow toe-pointers, and will make them available to anyone who asks! The first is for the beginning freestylist, to help discover new moves to try. The second is a list of tips to help with the compulsories used in competition.
Just PM or email me, and I will be very happy to help!
Merriah :P
Team Flew-id
Making freefall pretty since 1998

So far these are the people I think will be at nationals:
Team Flew-id
Trinity (out of CSC)
Robot Lords (Eloy)
Tiffany (I forget her team name, Eloy)
Delirium (maybe, out of Palatka)
Nina (new team, out of Florida)
Should be extra fun! Hang out spot for the freestyle teams is usually the Flew-id tent!
Merriah;)

Team Flew-id
Making freefall pretty since 1998

Merriah, you sent me some things once on beginning freestyle along with a video, which I really appreciated. If you have any new documents I'd love to see them. I have really been enjoying freestyle. I'm definitely not good enough for competition yet, but I have been able to get a lot of the moves you suggested I start with and a few others I came up with. Thanks for your help!

If anyone knows where to see more freestyle videos can you post here or PM me, I think I've watched all there is on youtube.
Well behaved women don't often make history.

I have really been enjoying freestyle. I'm definitely not good enough for competition yet, but I have been able to get a lot of the moves you suggested I start with and a few others I came up with.

me niether....but if everyone who didn't think they were gonna win...didn't go....we wouldn't have much of a competition would we. I'm hoping to learn alot and come back with a better routine next year =)
It's a dying art! We need everyone we can get.