78RATS

The Casey and Feedus Show

It's a lot like Itchy and Scratchy, only with matching jumpsuits.

Casey and Feedus will be the guest load organizers this weekend (Dec 15-16) at the Gravity Rat Skydiving Center. Sick freefly skills and ridiculous after hours madness. We still owe fines/repair bills from the last time they were here. haha.

www.gravityrats.com

Recognize!

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

SICKNESSSSSSSS!

I wish I could be there. Its kinda last minute, but I will try.
If I can......
weeezle out of prior engagements, purchase last minute airfare not too expensive, dig out of the 15" of snow that has fallen, avoid getting Shot !!(I live 6.5 miles from arvada,co. shooting) , weather cooperates, yada, yada, yada..
Lotta Fung Shuei !!!

If I can't make it, I will send good Mo Jo and Freefly Dust your way for sure!

Stay Sick!

ONE7
High Speed...Low Drag

THe show is ON!!! We plan to get some killer pics and video for this event:P We've been brainstorming heavily and writing ideas down on bar napkins, which we will be bringing and will be on display for all to see! Free of charge!! Get ready cause its on like cheech and chong, only with matching jumpsuits. Itchy and scratchy aren't even real people, come on? pffff! As for after hours, you know how we DOB|. We are not responsible for anything that might happen in or around the property involving criminal mischief:o!! So check yourself before you wreck your self and get the fuck out to the GR Skydiving center and witness history in the making! CFS2007

fisica rata numero cien diez

Itchy and Scratchy Street........I visited there when I was in the Philippines!!!!
Sorry I can't make it this time.....Have great jumps and PLEASE Burn a couch in honor of the West Coast Rats.
I think were going to need a bigger boat!

Here's some old Gradbury pics for all you old school gangstas.

:o Holy crap! someone tell Jason he doesn't have a drogue behind him.:D:D

Like i should talk shit, not jumped since july and it doesn't look promising anytime soon.[:/]

You guys have fun and don't call me for bail money!

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.