skysaintj

Team Alchemy : Training & Comp videos

Just intereted in why Mike , Jon & Rook's training and competition jumps at world meets , nationals etc has never been available to the world on dvd or online - just to promote Skydiving etc.. i might be wrong but i can't find anything anywhere ...we really need good coaching in South Africa and just seeing what the top dawgs do would help....

-

I have a DVD of Guano Freefly (www.guanofreefly.com), I worked at SkyDance in Cali and they trained out there for the summer, they placed 2nd at the US NAtionals and got third at the World Cup, the DVD as a ton of footage, training, playing, world records, nationals etc.

I will be comming past your home DZ in the next few weeks, and will bring it with me. The guys on the team are amazing freeflyers and coaches.

Pete Galli did alot of tandem video for me, and is without a doubt one of the best in the bizz.

Go take a look at their website, mail them for info and ask Pete real nice if you can buy, copy or steal a copy of the Guano DVD.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.