shotat

Need Help/Opinions on cost of a rig.

First off, thanks for all replies. Anyway, I found a rig for sale, it is a Javelin J2 size C17 that was manufactured in 1994, it is in pretty good condition although it is electric blue which has faded a lot. Also, since it is a 94 model it doesnt have the tuck in reserve flap or the newest mods to make it a modern freefly rig. It is BOC and it has Mini risers(not stainless) it is not articulated and it does not have a cypress.
Next, the reserve is a Glide Path firelight which I know NOTHING about except it has 0 jumps, is blue and was also manufactured in 1994. Anyone have any info on this reserve?
Last but not least, it has a stilleto 150 with around 200-250 jumps on it but the lines still look good and the canopy is still very crisp. The stilleto was also manufactured in 1994. Basically the rig is still in one piece from when it was bought new.
So, what would this rig be worth? I am really interested only in the canopy but what is the rig worth as a whole or if I parted out the container and reserve?
what is the main worth? These are the questions I need help on. Thanks guys.....and gals.....

p.s. sorry but I dont have any pictures.

***How come all the rich kids get to make all of the jumps?***

Next, the reserve is a Glide Path firelight which I know NOTHING about except it has 0 jumps, is blue and was also manufactured in 1994. Anyone have any info on this reserve?

Hooknswoop actually has one in his spare rig. It's size is a 176 and it's pack volume is a little higher than most due to the line attachment points attach to a flare rather than the bottom skin itself, this allows the opening shock to be distirbuted over a 4 inch area rather than a 1 inch area. One of the different things about it and all GlidePath canopies is that there are no stabilizers, but this doesn't seem to be an issue with it's flight characteristics.

GlidePath is now known as Flight Concepts, and here are the stats on there new firelite reserves. On there web page in the side shot you can see the flared attachment points.

Model Area Weight Est Pack Vol. Max. Suspended Wt.
Firelite 175 5.7 380 190 LBS.

All in all it's a very good reserve.

Per para-gear this is retail for a new one $1077.00
Fly it like you stole it!