hookit

Head down big way skills camp at Waller?

Who's 'leading' the head down big way skills camp this weekend at Waller? Also who's planning to attend?
I was at Skydive Dallas this past weekend for some big way skills training with Jon McCollum. Very fun! Learned a TON and improved my flying big time.
There were fewer people than I'd expected to see. I guess with San Marcos the weekend before and with Waller this weekend folks weren't up for the travel?
Anyway...we did lots of 4 to 6 way jumps. We did one 8 way which didn't build but was still a blast! Plus we got various other fun dives in...tracking dives, flocking dives...even a ball jump!
Blues,
Trey

I should be in Houston sometime Friday. Going to try and mix it up a little bit for everyone. Do some small 4 and 6-ways Friday and Saturday, then Saturday afternoon on into Sunday for as many people that will hang around, we are going to shoot at some 10 and 12-ways. Hope the guys from Dallas can make it and bring a couple more.
If everyone could pass it around and maybe RSVP at [email protected]. So I can have some idea of how many are showing up. I already have some really cool 8-ways and a 12-way organized.
Thanks for everyones support and it is really cool to see the entire freefly community of Texas stick together like this.
See ya'll in Waller and you guys up there in Dallas, hope your dz is ready for us next month.
Go Big...
Bryan
P.S. Check out this month's Parachutist about Project Horizon before you come out. Hope to see more Texas FF's next year.

Well here it is Thursday afternoon and I'm getting ready to call it a day and I only have seven RSVP's for the big-ways. I sure hope we have some people crash the party. Was hope'n to scrape up at least 13 or 14.
Hey Levin, you think Ann can hang with a 10-way? I hear she falls kinda fast. teehee.
Go Big, Bryan

Count me in. Also from what I heard at Dallas last weekend a lot of folks were planning to come down and play at Waller. Maybe they were just too lazy to RSVP (like me!). I'm guessing we're going to have a pretty good crew this weekend.