midlifecrisis

Loading GoPro footage (mp4) to PMB program???

I have a Sony Handycam that came with the PMB software to load and edit the footage. I now have a GoPro Hero HD. I would like to be able to store all my footage in one place but cant seem to get anything from the GoPro to load to the PMB program. I have tried to reformat the MP4 to AVCHD, AVI and several other formats, but nothing will load. I have even used a couple of different software programs to reformat.
Please dont make too much fun of me... Im a little out of touch on hi tech things.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.

you can convert to a number of different formats, I've never tried GP to PMB, but then again...I don't use PMB. It's not an editor. It's a viewer/catalog tool that doesn't even speak well with Sony's other products ie; Vegas/ACID/Forge.

That said, what happens when you import in PMB? An error message? Nothing?

That said, what happens when you import in PMB? An error message? Nothing?

Nothing happens. Its like PMB doesn't recognize the format.

I find the calendar setting on PMB really handy to look things up and would like to be able to store everything there for that option. I also like the option to capture stills from my video. I shoot video with about everything I do, not just skydiving.