johnsonjd1

Camera Mount for Pimp Daddy

Got a BH Pimp Daddy as a gift to replace my old ProTec so I don't look like a student at the DZ anymore. I know the Pimp Daddy is not the "Ideal" camera platform, but it's what I got.

I am getting the Cookie GoPro Swivel mount soon for my GoPro and eventually I want to mount a Sony CX110 on it as well. I liked the setup another flyer had at the DZ where he used the Sony for video and the GoPro for stills timed to every 2 seconds mounted infront and below the Sony.

When I am going to add the Sony in the future I am going to upgrade the helmet with a better chinstrap, HYPEYE D Pro, and Sight of some type.

What curved mount adapter would you suggest for mounting a Sony CX110 via a Goldmember or ZSkulls onto a Pimp Daddy. I am open to other suggestions for mounts.

The camera will not be in a box or cage.

Thanks.

What curved mount adapter would you suggest for mounting a Sony CX110 via a Goldmember or ZSkulls onto a Pimp Daddy. I am open to other suggestions for mounts.

The camera will not be in a box or cage.

Thanks.

There is not a curved adapter for the Goldmember or Zkulls. You could either do an X-Shut mount with Integration Kit (can be mounted on curved top helmets) or a Liquid Flatlock with a Flatlock Adapter (used for converting the curved top to the flat Flatlock).

Mike
ChutingStar.com