Zymurdoo

Canon XSi pricing error at B&H?

Just picked up a NEW EOS Rebel XSi SLR Digital Camera Kit (Black) with 18-55mm IS Lens & Canon 55-250mm IS Lens from B&H for $695 with free ground shipping.

It seems like a pricing error since I couldn't find it anywhere (reputable) for close to that price. (I was originally going to buy the XS with both of these lenses from Abes for $748).

To get the deal list all Canon DSLR cameras, scroll down to the XSi and click "View Available Kits " The first one includes the camera body and both lenses with a price of $999.98 with instant rebate of $200.

The next line shows me "After Rebate $694.95"

You have to add the item to the cart from the pop-up window to get the price. If you add to cart from anywhere else it totals $799.98.

The site is curently not accepting orders until Sat 11/14/09 at 6pm. Hopefully they will still have this available for any of you who want to pick one up.

Here is a link http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?ci=6222&N=4294541318+4291570227+4294951142
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Tony,

Thanks for the link, I owe you one! B&H hadn't shipped yet and couldn't match the Amazon price because it was lower than their cost. They canceled the purchase without a restock fee. Amazon price is down to $617.98 plus shipping as of a few moments ago.

Item(s) Subtotal: $817.98
Shipping & Handling: $13.52
Free Shipping: -$7.35
Promotion Applied: -$200.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $624.15
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $624.15
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)