lax4lyfe15

z1 pc1000

I just bought a z1 freefly helmet, and got the chin cup for it. I also bought a PC-1000...has anyone had experience with mounting this camera on a z1. I have a parasport universal mount, but the holes on the bottom do not line up. should I get an L bracket...or a d box.......if i get a dbox with it fit on the z1???

You're about to get set on fire for wanting to jump camera with 150 jumps. Just a warning. ;)

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

You're about to get set on fire for wanting to jump camera with 150 jumps. Just a warning. ;)

It's justified though.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

i am not gonna start jumping it until the end of the summer, I just had some extra money this early in the season and wanted to get a set up... I plan to get atleast 200 jumps total before I begin doing camera. I actually have about 175..but I have not updated in awhile. but thanks for the input.

I've seen cameras mounted with brackets die after flying through rain clouds (a neoprene condom woould have helped)...just a thought.

if i get a dbox with it fit on the z1???

You can fit a lot of things on a Z1 if you have the time and the energy...