Gerry

Remote switch Cannon with N3 plug.

Is there a ready to go remote switch (bite or tongue activated) for Cannon SLRs with N3 type plug? Those of you using 10d SLRs might know?

Or have you made your own? If so some tips on how to go about it please.
Blue Skies !
Gerry

"Living Well is the Best Revenge"

Thanks for the lead on the RA-N# adaptor. Now which RA type switches do I go for? Do they accomodate the "mono-type" jacks or "stereo-type"? On my EOS 3000 (Rebel in the USA?) I designed my own switch but am worried this will not work on the 10d, this because I closed the "first" circuit.

If the ready to go bite switches use a stereo jack I will feel more confident of not messing with the 10d's brain.

I appreciate the help as accessories are not that easy to find in SA and the exchage rate (cost of imported goods) is hectic.
Blue Skies !
Gerry

"Living Well is the Best Revenge"

The adapter can not be used with 2.5mm stereo or mono plugs. You only use the N3 plug and cut the other side of the cable to connect/solder it to a bite/blow switch. The cable consists of a red, white and the shield. To trigger the shutter connect the red cable to the shield.