hookit

Finally!!! My PC-9 is here!!!!

Finally, I have a video camera! I'll officially be a freeflyer now!;)
I've had a Haf-Rak and d-box sitting in my closet for months waiting for a camera! Now all I need to do is mount the d-box and work on fitting the helmet to my head a bit. And, of course, get a wide-angle lens and CamEye etc...
Any pointers on mounting the bonehead D-box to the haf-rak (side-mount) would be appreciated.
Also, I notice that the helmet doesn't fit very snug against my forehead (otherwise the fit's great) so I'd like to try and increase the padding in the front of the helmet to snug it up a bit. Has anyone out there had this problem with a Bone-Head and, if so, were you able to correct it easily?
One of the camera flyers at Spaceland flies a Haf-Rak with a PC-9 so I'll probably see if he can give me a hand mounting the d-box. I just thought I'd check here for feedback first.
Thanks,
Trey
Next up: still camera :)

Yes, someone to help that's done it before is priceless. Buy him a beer and have him help out.
Do a search on this forum for 'dbox' or 'mounting' or something like that - it's been covered (and well) a few times before. Lots of good tips and stuff.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag