freeflyalex

Perris Hybrid Challenge April 3-4!!!!

What: 1st round Speed Hybrid (how fast)
2nd round Hybrid RW (most points)
3rd round Free expression (cool ideas)o:

Can you please explain what each hybrid consists of in more detail? I have been on larger hybrids, but I am not sure what they were called exactly. I need some clarification. Thank you, in advance!

Btw, this sounds like sooo much fun! B|

In response to your question the basic point for the first round, the speed round, the point is 4 people build a star on their bellys and then two people dock on their bellys and proceed to pulling down the formation thus being called hangers and then the two reamaining freeflyers called stingers take their place on the outside docked on the belly flyers in a freefly fasion opposite each other. This is called a well hung star with stingers. This is also the first point in the RW hybrid round. Then after that point is achieved we will open the 4 way belly to a point I call geek the camera where everone is facing the same direction in a big line with the two stingers docked on opposite ends. I hope I didn't write too much or too little. If you have anymore questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]