Ghost1405

increase turn, add weight or downsize?

Well, first, it simply is silly to do as your finance tells you to. For instance you would delay chopping a bad canopy with that reasoning :S
I agree with others who said to jump the hell out of your canopy: after almost 1000 jumps on my velo90 I have recently found (thanks to Pablo!) that my canopy at that loading could go faster than what I thought was its max speed (without even changing the number of °, and I had always started with slow double front risers - in other words I already thought I was doing the turn right).
One way to know that you're going faster is the sound of the wind: when you're getting closer to max speed, it should sound like a balloon jump where the sound of the wind keeps increasing until almost freefall speed. You can train up high but you should be exhausted after 3 or 4 attempts (I know I am).

Good luck and stay safe!

Edited to add:
PS: Someone asked me in PM (but doesn't accept PMs back) what I changed to gain more speed but I'll just say that it's about harness input once the risers are being pulled off your hands (which I was already doing - albeit poorly) without getting any more specific as I'm not really comfortable about posting details on how to kill yourself on the Internet B|

PPS: Doing that kind of shit requires in my book that you are on a swoopers-only pass (and I have been guilty of swooping in traffic and got lucky a couple of times - both times with someone else doing an HP maneuver at the same time); I know that's another discussion but I don't post much so there you have my opinion even if you don't want it :P