ParaShoot

Results DST Zwartberg Belgium (Oct 6 & 7).

Zwartberg (Luc Knuts and friends) hosted a very nice competition at their smooth pond at the DZ. Blue skies all weekend. 21 competitors from 6 countries finished the competition in just 1½ day. Argus AAD (the only AAD with a real swoop option) sponsored the event with free beer and certificates.

Saturday we did 1 training round and 5 competition jumps with a moderate cross wind followed by 3 rounds on Sunday with hardly any wind.

Bruno Brokken from Spain/Belgium proved not be be retired yet.

Henny

Hi Martin,

Zwartberg was a test for my shoulder. It was difficult and I was not really current but at least I could make some nice competition jumps.

My shoulder is slowly healing but still painful at certain movements.

I guess the muscles are strong enough for the WC but now I've a problem at work which I've to clear before I can buy a ticket. I'm still trying though.

Probably C ya down under,

Henny

Thumbs up! :) I guess you guys will have to represent Finland also... :S

Perkele!
Isn't Sami planning on going? I believe I recall seeing Finland represented in the registered delegations?

Nåja, jag kan tänka mig att dricka en shot Finlandia till er ära på avslutningsfesten! :P

Perkele!
Isn't Sami planning on going? I believe I recall seeing Finland represented in the registered delegations?

Nåja, jag kan tänka mig att dricka en shot Finlandia till er ära på avslutningsfesten! :P

Förlåt!!! I wasn't aware of this... my mind's playing tricks on with memory :P

Ok, go Nordic delegation!