jannu

Austria World Cup anyone?

Hello!

Not much talk about the upcoming world cup here in dz.com..

So any of you going?

I'll be flying from Helsinki to Wien on 22nd...

Looks like it's going to be a nice party... let's see!!!

See you there, greetings from Finland

Jan :P

Yes! The Canopy piloting world cup...

You live in Wien? That's where I'm flying to...

Is your country expencive? How much for beer? How much for a box of cigarettes? These are the most important... :P You guys use Euros???

I'm not gonna compete either... judging!

hy reynier,

i meant:

the best event for me

unfortunately i wasn´t at empuriabrava but i´ve seen some videos and it looked really sweet. i was talking about events in my surroundings. it was fantastic not just from a skydiver´s point of view, but also for non-skydivers like my girlfriend... and this year it seems to be even better... we´ll see. are u there?

ahhh... we we're first going to come through Netherlands but now we have straight flight to Vienna.. Wish I could visit .nl though... :P

So it seems there are people coming there. Their website is a bit crazy I think.. More talk about the party than about the competition.. it IS the World Cup afterall... :S

Anyway... I don't even have any accomodation.. so if any of you have space in a trailer or something, let me crash ;)

The prices seem to be about the same as in Finland... could be cheaper.. well, it's europe B|

If any of you want to meet (if I have time) or want to offer me a place to sleep, give me a call

+358 - 41 - 468 1502 (don't know if I will able to answer all the time, probably not when there's jumping, but anyway...)

I'll be there on monday before noon.

Greetings from Finland and see ya everybody!!! :)