freeflir29

Harness input?

OK...so I have something like ~150-170 jumps on my Stilletto. Well....in the begining I didn't put a lot of thought into harness inputs. Mainly because it's a 170 and I really hadn't considered the fact that the harness could have such a large effect on such a big parachute. Until recently I have just been concentrating on proper riser inputs. Well, I discovered just how wrong I was this weekend. I have found that once I am in the corner, if I drop my inside leg a little I seem to pick up A LOT more speed. What confuses me about this is that it doesn't seem to increase the turn at all. It just seems that I go faster all of a sudden. What's happening here? Is it just that I'm holding the same turn slightly longer or is it that the harness input is causing something of a "double fronts" effect? Whatever it is....I like it. Far less physical work and VERY smooth recovery with even more speed than usual. B|