philhartree

Do booties make you back slide?

I know it sounds wrong - but hear me out...
I was thinking on my way to work this AM... (i know i shouldnt, but at least it was skydiving related, not work related)
Ages ago... I had one of my consols. video'd and i was dead stable, falling down the tube...
Since then i have a jump suit with booties and i always seem not to get enough forward movement...
My theory is that because the booties (which may be a little loose) create more drag, i let my knees bend too much and they end up behind my arse. This means i will need to compensate MORE with booties by straightening my legs, than without. I think i'm letting the air push my legs behind me and even when i feel that i am pushing my legs out, it's still not enough...
Thoughts?
---
If you have to ask, you don't understand

Because of the extra material on your feet, booties will also make you feel like your legs are straighter than they are. The extra material will catch air, making it feel like there is more pressure pushing up on your feet and we associate that with having our legs out. This might be causing you to bring your legs in (thinking they are out too far) until you get the pressure you are used to feeling....therefore backsliding. Does that make sense....I have almost confused myself? :D
Tee