Eiley

deleted posts

This is a serious question.

I recently had a bunch of posts deleted and permission denied to post to the thread(s).

I made no personal attacks that I'm aware of, though did attack the notions put forth by others.

I honestly believed 100% that I was adding to the discussion and, more importantly, to the safety of the sport (by opening eyes to what happens in the sport, whether you want to believe it or not). I knew my views would not be widely appreciated, but I believe they were valid and in context.

I've received no explanatory PM. I put in a lot of effort into research and providing links to back up my opinions. So, if I may be un-ladylike for just amoment, where the fuck did they go and why weren't the unsubstantiated (though perhaps more popular) opinions/attacks deleted?

nothing to see here

where the fuck did they go

Do you expect an answer? If so, I suggest you try a different approach.

I suspended your access to the Incidents forum as well. This has nothing to do with whether I agree with your view-points or not. It has everything to do with your attitude which is even more apparent from your post above.

Feel free to PM me.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Feel free to PM me.

Okie doke. :)
Have also sent/received PM's to/from at least one poster I was most vehemently disagreeing with. They were sort of civil and stuff.

Here's an extract of a PM from a poster I was directly responding to in the thread:

I guess you turned on your your lawyer mode during those posts. I didn't think it was harsh. I'm from NY. You were clean and professional.

Is it true you read other people's PM's? I would doubt you find the time, but if it is, I find this a bit of an invasion of privacy. I have no illusions about this being your site and everything, but if "Private Messages" are only private sometimes, I would like to know.

Just a question, not an accucasation.

nothing to see here

Yes, yes it's all true. I sit here all day fishing for really boring PMs from paranoid lawyers like yourself and then I read them, and then I call my neighbors over and they read them, and then I print them out and take them down to my local pub and we read them again. An then sometimes I take them with me on the train and when I see a bored looking stranger I have them read it....

Eiley - pull yourself together.

You're acting like a child, and you're picking the wrong fight.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Okay, let me make this clear:

I do not believe you read other people's PM's. I am sorry if it sounded like that in my post and in retrospect I wish I had PM'd you the question instead of posting it.

Oh, and the reason behind the posts being deleted was explained to me and I agree with the explanation and that they should not have been on that thread.

Blue ones. It is a very nice house you have here. :)

nothing to see here