CarpeDiem73

"Searching" and "Sorting" items in the Classifieds

I am new to the sport and and very interested in purchasing items through the "classifieds." However, I find it sometimes challenging to locate the specific size I need for suits, chutes, rigs etc......

I think it would be awesome if there was a way to search specific items by size. For intense not everyone list "C18" for a rig. They may put "I'm 6'1 - 200lbs and it fits me fine..........can go up or down"

A way to filter (maybe a check box "size 150-175 MAIN") the size results for rigs to include ranges of chute size along with a check box for container size. SO then if I am looking for a C18 container, able to hold a 150 - 170, with AAD.......I can check all the appropriate boxes and immediately view only those results that fit my specific request.

Just a thought..........let me know what you think!

Tex

Aint gonna work. Many people are too lazy to even put in a container size. Some are so damn lazy they just list "good rig" and a price...

Forcing people to add info will just discourage them from posting the ads.

Sorry, just being realistic. And trust me, I see lots of ads, as I am one of the classifieds editors who has to constantly "pretty up" the ads that are incoherent.