Muna

IFLY Seattle Coach/prices?

I can't find it right now but d-zone had a very good home page article a while back detailing some very good advise on how to get the most from private coaching sessions so as to expedite ones progression to new skills in the tunnel.

One could google International Bodyflight Association and research coaches/home tunnels (e.g. iFLY Seattle) as well as skills each coach has been signed off on via the dashboard feature associated with all persons listed.

There are many ways to approach coaching opportunities - one size does not fit all.

Hi Muna, I am a Coach at iFly Seattle. If you would like to schedule some lessons, or have a tour of the facility feel free to contact me.

My 10 minute block is $160
My 15 minute block is $240

I also have options for bulk purchases for a discount.

How much tunnel experience do you have?
What are you some goals you have in mind?

Eric Willett
pnwbodyflight.com
[email protected]

^^yes.

It's standard at all the tunnels I've seen for coaches to buy big blocks of time at bulk rates and pass of the savings to people they coach. Discounts are pretty crazy when purchasing 10-20 hours at a time so they can instruct you and get paid themselves and it works out cheaper than straight tunnel time. It's a win-win, just schedule via the coach and ask how they want you to pay (some coaches get paid directly since they already paid the tunnel and they might prefer you bring cash).

I am an Introductory Coach, right now focusing on AFF prep and Level 1 and 2 flying (including carving). Because I do not focus on Levels 3 and 4, VFS, or Dynamic, I charge a cheaper price.

This is meant to help First time flyers get started in the tunnel world, and explore it from there.

I also serve as a liason for other Instructors, and AFF Instructors. I get contacted a lot asking for help reaching someone.

I also offer assisting flyers with specific needs a chance to fly in the wind tunnel, for which I do not charge a fee.

The website I created is a work in progress to advertise beyond the First Time Flyer world for non-skydivers, and to give my classes an opportunity to try out their first One on One session in the tunnel.