George_ORH

Tunnel Camp this weekend! Nov -5-7- Paraclete NC

I was scheduled for this tunnel camp but a recent shoulder injury has knocked me out of it.

Please contact me or Tom Jenkins to participate!!! I need a replacement for my spot.

[email protected]

Details:
Tunnel Time/Paraclete Tunnel Camp November 5th-7th, 2010. Raeford, NC.
The Plan Take a group of skydivers, of any experience level, who want to improve their personal flying skills along with 3 or more experienced tunnel coaches to the Paraclete 16.5’ wind tunnel in Raeford, North Carolina. For a 3 day, 12+ hour tunnel Camp. (Note; we often include and coach non jumpers as well.)
The Camp Our camps follow a training syllabus that we have used very successfully for 8 years. And we will have a preplanned tunnel schedule to maximize our tunnel time and learning experience.
These camps are designed to teach and to reinforce basic body flight skills. We work on the movement involved in the 3 axis of flight and the process to accomplish this movement. We stress working on communication, grip discipline, fall rate skills and synchronicity of these movements. We work on the skills required for small formation skydiving as well as many of the techniques required for large formation skydiving as well. Experienced tunnel and 4 way flyers will be able to train many of the 4 way blocks and randoms in a 2 on 2 format with the coaches.
The Coaches Tom Jenkins, Scott Latinis, Jorge Alvarez. (And others if needed)
The Cost $1,800.00 ($1,650.00 if you have attended one of our camps in the past.) This price includes the following:
Approximately 2+ hours of coached tunnel time.
All Coaches fees.
Computer Debrief Stations with downloadable video of all sessions.
3 night’s hotel accommodations (double occupancy.)
Group ground transportation
Extra time is available at an added cost.
***Due to recent cutbacks, The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off***