redwings

I can't decide which tunnel to go to

In response to ZigZag's remark about Flyaway Vegas being more of a "ride" and not teaching skills useful to skydiving. This statement could not be further from the truth. We often get this reputation because most of our customers are tourists looking for a one time thrill. Such is the nature of doing business in Las Vegas. This can also result from a flyer not communicating his or her goals to an instructor that is used to giving wuffos "rides". Just because we are flying a dinosaur here doesn't mean we can't help with free fall skills. The fact is if you can learn to fly our sometimes choppy 12 foot collumn, you can fly anything.

I agree. When I first got to Vegas I thought the same thing about flyaway and I couldnt have been more wrong. My flying skills progressed very quickly because of FLYAWAY.
on top of spikingmy skillsin the air, I have the option to fuck around and fly OUT of the air and get back in it, which is such a trip.

I wish there were more FLyAWAY wind tunnels in the US.
My photos

My Videos