Dizagirl

Passionate about work?

Hey guys (and girls),

One of my professors is doing an independent research study on the perspective of individuals who work in unique industries, and has asked me to help by trying to get this survey out to friends who work in the skydiving industry...

If you could help me out with this by following the link and taking the time (about 5-10 minutes) to complete the survey, it would be GREATLY appreciated!! :)
It's pretty interesting stuff, and once complete I can also post the results if anyone is interested...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M9L3KJQ

FYI: At the 83% page in this questionnaire, "Very True" is on the left and "Very False" is on the right. I'm surprised I noticed that because I'd become accustomed to positives such as "Strongly Agree" always being on the right side in this survey. I think it's safe to say you'll get a lot of incorrect answers on that page because some people will be thinking True is on the right as seems logical.

Thank you for the reply!!

I passed your thoughts on to my professor. I haven't heard back yet but the only reason I can imagine it's set up that way is to try and prevent response order bias.

However, I agree with you that it could be easily overlooked and thus results may be skewed. It will be interesting to see what his explanation is...

Anyway, thanks again for helping me with this!! :)