ChuteUAFFI

How to pass a aff instructer course$

Years of being around good AFFI's and taking a little bit of everything they offer to you then spending the cash and doing loads of coaching and then trying the course.
No substitute for practice and sitting in the ground preps........

I'd like to know who this ChuteU guy is? I don't know anyone who fits his profile but in other posts he seems to know who I am. I don't agree with much he's had to say up til this point. Email me ChuteU and let me know who you are...

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

InstructOr dude lol!
I had a bagload of jumps under my belt and then did a full time week long course at another nearby dropzone. Cost a fair bit and not being a real good person study wise it was a challenge but well worth it in the end. Study as much as you can on the ground, talk to others who have been there and know what is involved and practise any skills you are lacking in. One thing I notice a lot is that some instructors struggle with different weight and height students with regard to fall rate. Be prepared to don a baggy jumpsuit for the lighties or arch/add weight for the faster fallers. Aff is about you being with the student , the B rels you can make them work a bit more! -Mark.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"

Don't know him, but I can tell you that isn't his D-license number.

Oh, I know... His profile comes up Rick W. Blah blah blah...

We have a Rick West at our dropzone that just recently achieved his AFF rating... The name of his company is Chute-A-Video. This guy isn't Rick. I believe him to be an imposter posing as Rick. I can tell you one thing for sure... This ChuteUAFFI is a bogus account. I'd like to see it removed from the forums...

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

Be a good bellyflier, capable of staying no-contact less than 1 meter from a moving subject that's varying his fallrate (sometimes dramatically). I had essentially no exposure to AFF before the course. I didn't learn that way & the only time I've spent at DZ's that taught AFF was while at boogies when I didn't care about their student program. The CD at my course (Jay Stokes) was really good about explaining the system, so all I had to bring was a brain and some air skills.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Concentrate on small RW dives. These make you fly your slot alot, instead of sitting there waiting for everyone to make the next point. Also utilize the precourse. I have shot video for several AFF rating courses as well as being an evalutor.

Just my two cents

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com