rapter

Costerison's farm

Yes I think your right it was Ed's rig and Bruce did deploy her reserve. She was sitting in the seat at the end of the Otter and was asked if she wanted to get her S.C.R. award and explained the diver to her as a joke, but she didn't take is as one. During the exit she took off her set belt as people were just leaving and held on to Bruce as he left. Bruce thought just that someone was holding on for the ride, but the ride was a little to long. Now Bruce looked to see who it was screwing with him and then when he saw her, he thought F!@#K. He got her in a two way and was pointing to her handle to pull and that didn't work so he ended up pulling for her and she landed on the west end of 99. It was some guy named Mark and not Mark Smith, but he picked her up hitch hiking on he way to Costerison's that day. So after she got back to the farm John DeSantis kicked her ass off right then. So don't loan your gear

I got this note today,

My name is Matt and my Grandfather was Hale Costerisan. I was searching the net for old things about the farm and your forum from last year talking about the farm popped up. I just wanted to let you know that my grandfather enjoyed having you all out to the lake and I know I have great memories of all of you out there as I was growing up. I'm glad to know you all got as much enjoyment out of the farm as all of us did and I wish the farm was still in the family because I would find a way to get you all back out if I had a way. Thanks for all the wonderful memories you all gave me and thanks for remembering my grandfather who is missed every day.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

Tell Matt that we appreciate his note.

We miss Hale, and now we are missing Steve.

Appreciate the days you have, they won't last forever.

BSBD

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Hello all this is Matt, Hale's Grandson. I'm glad you all enjoyed your time out at the farm and thank you for thinking back on those times at least every once in a while. Don't stop doing what your doing because I know there are kids out there now that look to the sky in amazement every time someone jumps just like I did out at the farm. Everyone enjoy life to the fullest but stay safe while doing it.