debonair

Cleareye Express Video

Talking about old skydiving footage, a friend of mine in the NW put together the following:

Hello Cleareye fans,

Dan T has a reel of 16mm film that he purchased from Randy Deluca way back when. It consist of raw footage of Cleareye taken in the mid 70's. Remember those skydives, they were pretty impressive in those days, and even more impressive now.

Dan is going to have the footage transfered to video and is looking for any and all that might be interested in getting a copy. At this point the exact cost per copy is unknown because we don't know how many are going to be made. The first copy is $80.00 with each additional being $10.00. I'm getting two, Dan's getting two so the cost is already down to $27.50 each. I'm sure the cost will be under $20.00 per by the time we run this by all those that we think my be interested. A small price to pay for your own copy of skydiving history.

===============
I bought a copy - I think it was $15 bucks. It has a lot of really big suits but great skydiving for the period. If you are interested, contact me and I'll look to see if any are still available.

Wishing you big blue ones (skies that is)

...deb

AZChallenger JFTC99/02 GOFAST300 STILLUV4WAY
"It's nothing 1000 jumps won't cure..."
- Jeff Gorlick, Seattle Sky Divers