Bob_Church

Charleston WV lunch get together

We call them our Bidwell Reunion events but anyone is welcome. In fact, I think there are only a couple of us who actually jumped at Bidwell and it really doesn't matter where you're from. We try to have a large get together once a year and lunch once a month. The lunch get togethers are handy in that people show up and have lunch, or they don't, but there's no loss if very few people show up. We were going to eat anyway.
So if the idea of sitting around having lunch while shooting the shit about skydiving appeals to you come give us a shot.
This month we're meeting at the Cross Lanes Golden Coral at 1pm this Sunday, feb 19th. We usually don't meet on Sunday but we did this time so Tom and Dianne could attend, then something came up so Hantack can't make it anyway, but what're you gonna do? You'll know who we are, we're the ones who are being too loud and wearing skydiving t-shirts.
Here are directions from someone who's actually been there. If you have any questions let me know and I'll get right back to you.

Bob Church

Tom and Bob agreed on Golden Corral at Cross Lanes. You can see it on the left of I-64 as you approach the Cross Lanes exit going West from Charleston.

From Charleston appraoching wrstbound, turn left off of the exit ramp and follow the next to leftmost lane onto Goff Mountain Road. The far left lane after you turn left off of the exit ramp takes you back onto I-64 East headed back to Charleston, so be sure to follow the sign to Goff Mountain Road. It bears slightly to the right in front of the Nitro Carpet Outlet then takes a sharp left onto Goff Mountain Road.

Golden Corral is about a quarter mile out New Goff Mountain Road.

From Huntington, you will bear right off the ramp and move to the left to follow Goff Mountain Road, same as above. Take the next to leftmost lane to Goff Mountain Road and Golden Corral is 1/4 mile out Goff Mountain Road.

Did I mention it's on Goff Mountain Road?