Beachbum

Say goodbye to Skydive Aggieland - 11/20

PARTY TIME!! ... ok folks ... it's "official" ... Come help us say goodbye to Skydive Aggieland, and thank Todd, Kathy, and staff for their efforts ... saturday, Nov. 20th. Mark is going to help me fix dinner, main course my etoufee (will be a few $/head ... just enough to cover costs). I would like for everyone who plans to have dinner to PLEASE let me know so I have some clue how many to be ready to feed! Help me spread the word ... let's do this up right!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

ok folks ... I still don't have anything totally definite, but looking like it's going to be more in the tradition of Aggieland ... a 206 and Todd's 182 ... 9 ways here we come!! If you're planning to come, please use the link to the FB page and confirm so I have a rough count on how many to expect for dinner ... :)
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?