FreakNSwoop

OTTER in temple, TX!!!!

B|B| Skydive temple Is trying to keep chicagolands otter here in central texas for the winter!:)
So if you are in the area (or even farther) come on out for good times and good vibes . Not to mention the free Shinerbock on tap and bonfires every night. B|

So come help us keep this otter around!!(Every DZ should have one) Some of the locals got on every load this weekend!! We want more people for bigger and better skydives.

So bring your friends and bring your skills! And if you need help with your skills we can do that too! Look forward to seeing you all there!!!!!B|B|;)

Sometimes when I see a man slip and fall, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I were an ant, and he fell on me... Then it wouldn't seem so funny

BUMP!!! The Otter will be there this weekend too!

Come out! It'll be fun. There IS free beer, there ARE fun people... Including a SMOKIN' HOT freefly chick with lots of tattoo's and REALLY tight pants.

SERIOUSLY. You don't want to miss it.

**keep the flames to the thread I started. It'd be nice to keep this one positive. ;)

Tout est pour le mieux dans le meilleur des mondes possibles.

OMG I'm not even going there. But for sure the jump tickets are $22, there is free Shiner Bock on tap, the Cafe Is Open for lunch, we have dinner specials every Saturday night and a bonfire. There are many fun, extremely awesome skydivers jumping at Temple and we have one of the fastest (and I might add Pristine) Otters around (from Chicagoland). You don't have to go by what is posted here, come out and see for yourself - What It's All About Is At Skydive Temple"!!!
"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities." - A. Dumbledore