Chrisky

Action DZ wanted for last week of Jan'09

Hey folks,

A couple of friends of ours will get some tunnel time at Paraclete during the third week of january, and one of my buddies and me want to go skydiving for another week afterwards before returning to snowcovered Germany.

As most DZ website calendars don't reach that long, we were wondering what DZs will be operating at a solid turnaround, so we dont spend time on the ground waiting ofr a load to fill up. The last week of january isn't really holiday time, so we're concerned it may be an issue.

My idea would be to go to California or Arizona (Perris, Elsinore/Eloy) or maybe Florida.

Edited: However, The desert regions are our favorites, as Florida gets a lot of rain in that season, doesn't it? As Skymama said, Florida doesn't get much rain, so it stands equal for suggestions.
:)
So please let me hear your suggestions as to what are good places with loaded operations.

We're both freefliers, btw.

Edited to add: And the ticket prices, which aren't to be found on many websites, would be interesting too.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Florida doesn't get much rain in January, our rainy season is the summer. Winter is the best time to visit the FL dz's because that is during our "season" when the planes are full and running from all the snowbirds jumping with us. If you came to central FL, you could visit DeLand, Palatka, Sebastian, Lake Wales and Z-hills very easily in addition to the wind tunnel in Orlando.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon