wildfan75

Pumpkin Toss Weekend at Skydive Wissota 10/24-26

Skydive Wissota's annual Pumpkin Toss weekend will be held October 24-26, 2008.

"Event Fee" will be determined when Saturday night's dinner is figured out but it should be around $10 and includes free beer throughout the weekend.

Todd's Ash Dive will (weather permitting) take place on Saturday late morning/early afternoon.

More details to follow.

Are those crazy Wissota Shockers still around?

Wissota Who???

Soden relocated to TX about a 1 1/2 years ago. Mo's just went to TX for a year for her drug degree. Tallant jumped with Gang Green this year. And pick a 4th and I'll tell you were they're at.

You should come up and meet our "new" team...Wissota Wild. Just as good as the Shockers but much less gay.:P

A few more details:

* If we get enough interested parties, we will be doing a TIC tournament on Friday night. Winner takes all. Please contact me if you are interested. Don't know how to play TIC? Just bring a fat wallet and be prepared to give even more of your money to Bob and we'll say that you know how to play TIC.

* The event fee will for sure be between $5-10 and includes free beer for the weekend (Any people coming to Wissota for the first time: Don't forget to bring your beer!:P)

* We will also be having a raffle. Tickets will be $2/each or 3 for $5 with the money going to help pay the balance on Todd's funeral/medical bills. We have some great sponsers that are helping us out and just some of the prizes include:
* 50% off Wings Certificate
* 30% off Mirage Certificate (Thanks Merriah!)
* 25% off a Skimmer Suit (Thanks Kim!)
* A free jump on my jumpbill (not valid
during P-Toss)
Anyone that would like to donate any raffle items, please email me at skydivelynn (at) netzero dot net.

Blue Skies!

We've gotten some more great giveaways including:

*30% off any Aerodyne product
*30% off any Micron or M-Series container
(Thanks Bigway and Hausse!!!)

Also, I should have the "Todd Patches" by P-Toss. See attached for what they will look like. For as much as I'd like to give these away, they will be sold at $2/each to cover the cost.

Dinner Saturday night will be a turkey dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy (same as last year).

Only a week and a half away!!!!

The Todd patches have arrived and will be available at P-Toss.

We still need some more players for the TIC tourney on Friday night. Email or PM me if you're in.

Club members who still owe beer for your firsts over the summer...the time to pay up is now!

Three days to go...