chnacat

where can I jump with the best scenery around PA/NJ/MD?

Skydive Sussex in NJ has an amazing view. On a good clear day we can see the skyline of NYC. $22 to jump from 10,000ft. We fly 1 Cessna 182 during the week and 2 182's on the weekends. We have a good base of fun jumpers who are always looking for people to jump with. You should come out!

973-702-7000 is their phone number

Take a look through the myriad of pictures on our website at Skydive Delmarva. - Don't just look at the "stock" pictures - but the "Around the Dropzone" sections perhaps in particular as well. Those shots (both in the sky and on the ground) are taken by BOTH staff and just us regular "fun jumpers" - of in the air jumps, as well as apres-jump activities, gatherings, and yes - antics! :):P

Delmarva Main Homepage
The "Stock" Location Description Page
Photo Gallery
Around The DZ * Pictures updated constantly!

There are several great dropzones to visit in the region. If you've just moved here, don't just "pick" one (especially based off of solely who replies to you in an internet forum - including ME! :o) -Take your time, get around to a few of 'em, CHECK EM OUT FOR YOURSELF and decide.

If you are ever coming out to Delmarva though, feel free to drop me a line, and we'll be happy to acclimate you right in, and make you feel right at "home"! Welcome to the East Coast. Hopefully you find it a positive relocation for you!! :)
Blue Skies,
-Grant

coitus non circum - Moab Stone