Utahwingsuiters

Wingsuiters will be in Ogden, Utah June 28

Hey everybody, a bunch of wingsuiters are getting together on Saturday June 28th at Skydive Ogden in Ogden Utah. If the weather is good, we can do hot air balloon jumps early Sunday the 29th in Park City. After the balloon jump, we can go back to Skydive Ogden for more jumping. The usuals will probably be there, Ryan, Brian, Mike, Faris, Niel, Scotty, Sport, Sky, Josh, Brandon, Carson. If you want to join us, respond to this post.

I suspect a moderator has a personal problem because he got to my personal messages and deleted them. We think it is DSE or Spot.

You are wrong on both counts. Moderators can't see or get into anyone's personal messages unless, of course, they have your password. In addition, DSE is not a Mod in the Wingsuit Forum, so he can't move anything from that forum.

I believe you owe Douglas an apology now.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not sure why my post got moved when other boogie events are posted in the wingsuit forum. Perhaps a moderator has a personal problem? I suspect a moderator has a personal problem because he got to my personal messages and deleted them. We think it is DSE or Spot.

Thanks.

You "suspect" wrong, and assume incorrectly. I'm not a moderator in that forum which means I can't move/delete/edit in that forum, and no moderator can see, let alone delete your Private Messages, nor can they delete them, with the exception of (maybe) HH.
Thanks for editing the post though. Personal attacks against anyone, including a moderator aren't tolerated.

I apologize for that. I talked to the wingsuit moderator and he said he had nothing to do with moving the post. The reason I suspected DSE was because several people mentioned him as one guy who would move the post out of personal problems with his own dropzone and the nearby dz. Again, I apologize.

I apologize for that. I talked to the wingsuit moderator and he said he had nothing to do with moving the post. The reason I suspected DSE was because several people mentioned him as one guy who would move the post out of personal problems with his own dropzone and the nearby dz. Again, I apologize.

"Several people my ass."
Someone more astute than I noted that you have two logins (Utahwingsuiters and Utahwingsuiter)
Perhaps it's in the "other" account where "all your deleted PM's" might be found.
You accused me of doing something that technically cannot be done by a moderator. If you're wrong in that accusation, what other assumption or accusation could you be wrong about?:S
I believe the personal problem is yours, and it's likely something that a face-to-face discussion would cure. It might also clarify why your DZO asked someone else to teach a wingsuit course at the DZ.
You know what they say about ass/u/me-ing...

Ya so all BS aside- my question is- will there be any wingsuiting going on that weekend? Balloon jumps ect.? I chatted with Baxter, he is not attending, and sky and about three others from Ogden will not be there! If you are posting a wingsuit weekend I would hope that some wingsuiters will be showing up. Otherwise I will save the gas and come down some other weekend.