hungry

Deadman Boogie-June 27-29 *new dates*

Her picture is attached. Let me know!

Does she know how to fetch beer and make sammiches?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey all you MoFo's I'm coming back. After 15 years of being away I'll be out in time to hit the DMB. I will need to get my reserve repacked but everything has been in storage so I should be good to go. The vector 2 I have was brand new before I had to go away and I only jumped it a few times. Will there be any place to lay my head at night? I won't need anything big, maybe 8X10 or smaller if I'm alone. But I'm thinking of bringing my friend Tyronne so 8X10 should be fine. Hey, RustyMoFo hows everything going my Brother? Hows Mom and Dad? We lost contact there for a while but we should have time at the Boogie to catch up. Hey Coach Chris, what's going on my friend? Hey I'm sorry about your sister, I spent the last 15 years trying to forget and I hope you'll forgive me. I'm looking forward to some tumbling with you bro. MadMax, you big MoFo!!! It will be great to see you again and maybe after the boogie we can sit down and talk. While I was away I went and got my high school degree so maybe you can give me a job cause man I really need to go to work bro. How's all my girls doing? I hope none of you have been tapping any of that to hard cause I'm going to be needing some of that when I get there. Anyway I should be out of here by 15 June and me and Tyronne should be out there by the 22nd. See all you MoFo's then.

Hey all you MoFo's I'm coming back. After 15 years of being away I'll be out in time to hit the DMB. I will need to get my reserve repacked but everything has been in storage so I should be good to go. The vector 2 I have was brand new before I had to go away and I only jumped it a few times. Will there be any place to lay my head at night? I won't need anything big, maybe 8X10 or smaller if I'm alone. But I'm thinking of bringing my friend Tyronne so 8X10 should be fine. Hey, RustyMoFo hows everything going my Brother? Hows Mom and Dad? We lost contact there for a while but we should have time at the Boogie to catch up. Hey Coach Chris, what's going on my friend? Hey I'm sorry about your sister, I spent the last 15 years trying to forget and I hope you'll forgive me. I'm looking forward to some tumbling with you bro. MadMax, you big MoFo!!! It will be great to see you again and maybe after the boogie we can sit down and talk. While I was away I went and got my high school degree so maybe you can give me a job cause man I really need to go to work bro. How's all my girls doing? I hope none of you have been tapping any of that to hard cause I'm going to be needing some of that when I get there. Anyway I should be out of here by 15 June and me and Tyronne should be out there by the 22nd. See all you MoFo's then.

No worries - and as far as being on parole -someone there will violate you.

I won't be able to make it this year - but maybe next . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yea that Updraft is something else. Met him over in Norway with Olga and Alga. They were better than the Croatian Cuties!

Hey this Dead Man Boogie is going to be great.
A Casa, An Otter and a Robinson 44.

Wow. Those Anvil Brothers Rock.
I met one last year at Skydive Houston.

His name was Rusty. And he was cool up to a certain point. As I recall he hates Jumbo Hot Dogs.

Freaked out when I offerd to run into Waller and pickup Jumbo Hot Dogs. Said he had a bad childhood experience with them.

The Dead Man Boogie Rocks!
I'M BONGO JOE AND YOU'RE A HO!!!!

SMOKE IT FOR THE GROOVE.

GROOVE ON AND SEE THE FUTURE!

Hey Bongo Joe!

Just whip me with a weenie!

I too met that Rusty Mo Fo.

He just freaked out when we was serving up large hotdogs.

I can't recall if they were jumbo franks or not.
but was running around screaming....hut hut hut.
Run like you stole it and the DEFIANTLY deny everything.

Hey there RustyMoFo......thought you would want some free advice.

Your picture really stinks. It's a skunk dude!
I've attached a couple of new ones for you to take.

And for the deadmanboogie......rock on.
I've got some lifting gas to bring.

It's that helium, cat. Makes you speak like a Munchkin from that Oz movie.

Anyway take a deep breath and helium up.
Use one of the two pics and deadmanboogie on!!!!
Don't waste that smoke.....inhale it baby.

MoFo's, this thread is wack! it's like everywhere and nowhere at the same time. RustyMoFo, dude you need to get over that weiner phobia you be suffering from its gonna tear you up from the inside if you don't get a handle bro.
Man we are just a month out from this MoFo and the excitement is building. Hell just last night I seen the Otter puffing on a big dube, Max went over to see if it would share... I never saw Max again! I sure hope that Otter spits him back out before the boogie, I'd hate to see what that MoFo would do on shrooms
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Yea that Updraft is something else. Met him over in Norway with Olga and Alga. They were better than the Croatian Cuties!

Hey this Dead Man Boogie is going to be great.
A Casa, An Otter and a Robinson 44.

Wow. Those Anvil Brothers Rock.
I met one last year at Skydive Houston.

His name was Rusty. And he was cool up to a certain point. As I recall he hates Jumbo Hot Dogs.

Freaked out when I offerd to run into Waller and pickup Jumbo Hot Dogs. Said he had a bad childhood experience with them.

The Dead Man Boogie Rocks!

I heard all about these Jumbo Hotdogs we are going to have at the DeadMan Boogie!

They going to be big and fat!
Mustard Dogs!
Mayo Dogs!
Ketchup Dogs!
Relish Dogs!
Chili Dogs!
Grilled Dogs!
Raw Dogs!
Cold Dogs!
Crew Dogs!
Ugly Hoe Dogs!
Cheese Dogs!
Onion Dogs!
All Of The Above Dogs!!!!!!!!

I just can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am the Shroom Mo Fo. I can pick 'em in the dark. No poison for you.

Smoke it or soup it........

Hey has anyone seen MadMax? Shroom dude did you feed the otter some shrooms? did you give it some shroom fuel? I think he may be lost in the purple haze

Man o' Man what an experiance that was!

Shroom MoFo and Puff Daddy tried to pull me over to the very Darkside.

But it twas to no avail 'cause I'm Mad Max and already live in a worm hole way out in space.

Gravity bends light there into curves and around corners etc....sucks large palnets into little palces.
(A palnet is a planet for you Coach Chris)

They couldn't handled me so they just let me go.

The same thing happened with my alien abduction about 30 years ago. It was cool being tranported up to the Mother Ship. But when those dudes brought out the anal probe.....all HELL broke loose!

I tore up their space ship and they beamed my ass back down to Mother Earth. What a ride, what a ride!

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Wow what a great and tasty meeting yesterday at Hooters talking and discussing and rambling on about how great this year's deadmanboogie will be.

And especially great and spectacular is that we now have two new Boogie Brothers. Let us all welcome Randy R- aka Skyder and Tim K-aka KingFisher to the group.

Guess that they will be surprised at the induction ceremony. Hope they don't run away before we get their share of the deadmanboogie money.

Yahooo, it's going to be great!
Mad Max has updated the website while he was curing up a new batch of lizard spit. I can't wait to mix that with my Skoal. Dip on brothers.

I'm out of here. Got an appointment with the shrink to cure me of my phobia of Giant Franks.
You're a Mo Fo!

Hey ya'll I just went to skydivingmovies.com and watch Chris S's movie from last year's boogie and realized how close we are to the next one and how awsome it's going to be. If you weren't there, maybe put off by the name or just don't understand then take a look at the video. It's an great compilation of the event put together by a very talented person.

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=6164

Thanks again Chris for the work you did on the video

hell if that don't work just paste it

Who there Mo fo's.....why not worry about Jumbo Frank?

I am planning on being a major part of this boogie....event thing.

I am a shrink by education and a skydiver by play-vocation and I've got work to do.

Seems there is a big ol' Rusty Mo fo that is terrified of jumbo franks.

No problem to fix him. I'll just cast a spell on him and poof! He's turned into a turnip. Next then you know is that is puffing up on a Drew Estate "Cuba Cuba".

Adios-Mo Fo's
Rick Perry.