lippy

Sebastion or Miami?

I'm planning on flying to Miami for a skydive weekend and I'm trying to decide which DZ to hit. Skydive Miami and Sebastion are the two closest I think. I'm hoping to go somewhere with:

-Good vibes and the chance to get on some good belly dives
-A gear store cause I need a new helmet.
-On-site rigging where I can get the lower section of my brake lines replaced in the evening or rent a canopy while it's done during the day
-A decent hotel that's within staggering distance of the DZ.

Anybody have any suggestions on which of the two DZs best fits the description, or if there's another that's not too far from Miami?
I got nuthin

I live 20 minutes from Homestead, and I recommend Sebastian. No offense to SDM. But they're more of a business vibe, not so much a hangout.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I have not been to Miami but I love Sebastian.....they have a great vibe there. We liked it so much that we will be making an annual trip there - have a great time!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!