elma

DZ in Tunis??

I was working in Tunis a couple months ago and although I wouldn't of had the time to jump,...I really doubt there is a dz there anyway. Didn't strike me as the kind of place that would have one.

I saw most of Tunis while I was there so im farely certain there isn't one in Tunis itself,...but maybe further out there is one? I doubt it though.

Thanks for respond!, I kind of knew that it wasnt any DZ`s there, just needed 2 be 100% sure..so I wouldnt regret by not taking my rig with me
;)
Why havnt anybody opend a dz there,,hmm,, Tunisien people? Its a big tourist trap eyh;) masari masari

Elma -
I was in Tunis for a year (although a while ago) and there is jumping with the Tunisian military. If you have a "hook" that is your best bet, though it will take some doing. Other than that, Look for the possibilty of the Pink going to Tozuer for a boogie in the Jan / Feb time frame. At the moment, they are scheduled for West Africa in early ´08 - but who knows, things change. Their web site is >www.pinkskyvan.com<
While I was in Tunis, I also went to Empuriabrava and Klatovy (home of the Pink)

blue skies
mike