wrathchild

Skydive Santa Barbara...a good DZ?

I've been there a couple of times. I like it.

They mostly do tandem jumps there. but there are still fun jumpers to jump with with about your same experience level.

They have 2 landing areas. Both are pretty big. But I hope you can stand up your landings because its pretty hard dirt.

They have a caravan and a 206. I think the jump tickets are 23 to 13K. For a little extra you can go all the way up to 18K (oxygen)

They have good instructors too. Dave Hughes is a very nice guy.
Na' Cho' Cheese

well i will add to what he said,, the river bed landing area is very soft actually and a great place to land.. the upper area has a average size square of peas but the rest is pretty solid. the rental equipment is nice and current if you dont have your own gear. it will be busy ont the weekends and only really slow on tues or weds but they still may have loads. the 206 only needs 4.. grey works in manifest and can answer your questions.. there is a myspace skydive santa barbara page too.. it is my home DZ and it is a great vibe.. pm if you need any more info..

P
dont let life pass you by