foreverfree

snowbirds : florida to new jersey & viceversa

;)

snowbirds flying and jumping between florida and new jersey and jumping in some of the best dropzones in the vicinity of the two states.
This dream can be possible through communication between us jumpers who I feel are perhaps on the highest plane when it comes to comradeship and brotherhood.
Between transportation costs and living expenses which are on an uproar and escalating by the very minute every day in our lives, the dream of jumping nonchalantly with respect to financial worries becomes virtually non existent unless one not only plans events well beforehand and saves every cent or penny sacrificing so many requisites in our daily lives including family and friends and health.
Somehow we must find a way to beat the odds.
Through good faith and trust and strong determination we can make this a win - win situation.
I wish to create a thread or column someplace where one can easily plunge in and network our way around to find a reasonable and safe solution to achieve this dream of travellling to different places and and to be able to experience skydiving at different dropzones.
I would like to focuss on the travel aspect totally with respect to air fares or bus fares or helping one other through sharing rides in personal cars or trucks or vans or any other way possible to achieve this not so impossible dream.
Please write or call if any of you have any ideas.
Or if any one of you is interested in forming a partnership or franchise.
BORN FREE
LIVING FREE
FOREVER FREE
FALLING FREE