agent_lead

any dz's in the ny/nj area that will actually let me(student) jump this weekend?>

i seem to have a hard time finding a place that will allow me to jump latley...

DZO:"what kind of license do you have?"
ME:"i dont have one im a student"
DZO:"your not jumping then"

its hard enough finding a dz open in this cold weather...let alone finding one that will let me jump

im so tired of student status but it seems like ill never get off of it cuz i cant jump anywhere....its starting to wear thin....
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Hi there:
Freefall Adventures/Skydive Cross Keys in New Jersey is open all weekend, starting at 9 am both days. We have a good customer base from Staten Island! You can find directions at www.freefalladventures.com. As long as the conditions are within student limits and you are current, you can jump. If you are not current, we can help you get up to speed again. Hope to see you here!
Where the world comes to skydive!

i should have stayed in touch better. i am going to z-hills again in feb. i have evrything booked already if i didnt i would have went to eloy with you. hope you have a good day jumping, i will go next weekend if you want. just shoot me an emial and i will get in touch with you.

yeam im goin next weekend with a few people actually...if you wanna come thru just let me know

hit me @ [email protected]

AWESOME day today...started out with MAD cloud coverage...first jump was from 6k...

after that it was 14.5 all day...

thanx to everyone from crosskeys for the guidance and help...awesome dz you guys got there...

banged out 7 jumps this weekend...

woot!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead