PrairieDoug

Skydive West Point (VA) Halloween Boogie ?

In my own personal opinion this is by far the best boogie in the state of Virginia! Jim Crouch gets a CASA for the weekend and there are plenty of big ways, raft dives, hoop dives, freeflying, and whatever else you can think of. Every load has some kind of RW organization (usually at least 10 ways) and people are almost always welcome to join in on those. Loads are easy to manifest for and turn arounds are quick. I look forward to this boogie all year long!! The night life is amazing and we have one hell of a fun halloween costume contest. I'm in the Virginia Tech skydiving club and we are all going to be there in full force to win the contest again this year. The crew from Adrenaline Air Sports in North Carolina is coming with us and shuts down completely to come to this boogie. I have to warn you though that there may be a late night nudist, tent crasher, colony again like last year! I could seriously go on about this boogie forever but if you want to know anything else PM me and I'll fill you in. Come on out....you won't regret it!
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

There is usually a pretty good mix of people that come to this. A lot of people from Skydive Suffolk come out, a couple people from Chambersburg and of course the normal West Point crew. There will be about 40 people coming form Virginia Tech and North Carolina. Anyone else know of some groups that are coming feel free to chime in!
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20