GeordieSkydiver

Elsinore rocks...

I've just finished two weeks at Elsinore jumping my ass off.

I'd just like to say, its frikkin awesome.

Big thanks to Betsy, Karl, Shauna, Mel, Ralph, Chris Fiala, John, Shark and everyone there for being so damn friendly and making my stay most pleasurable.

:)
Its gonna be soooooo easy to go back there...;)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Well, glad you enjoyed my fave hangout. . .They are a great group of people. . .even putting up with my huge group of friends coming out to do tandems. . .adding on 6 extra tandems that day (there were already 9 of mine booked and 62 tandems scheduled for that day) when they were kinda short camera flyers due to the Gravity Games competition going on. . .They were absolutely awesome. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Only because you have to bring :D!!!!

Next time you'll probably have that shiny new Infinity to go along with the beer. B|

Tell me about it...

I already had to buy 3 crates this time....

200 jumps
1st camera jump
New jumpsuit...
:D :D :D:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

I was out there for a week one month ago. I had heard that it was a really friendly dropzone but did not want to get my hopes up. I had heard the same about some others but was sometimes a little disappointed. Elsinore completely exceeded all expectations. I made the most fun jumps of my short skydiving life and got to do new things that I thought I would not be able to try for who knows how many jumps. Now that I can only skydive occasionally (am flying this weekend from Malaysia to Thailand just to jump), I find myself thinking about that week and wishing I were back there.

Thanks to all of the fun jumpers, instructors and staff! It was the best way to end my personal skydiving odyssey. To anyone wondering where to go for a skydiving vacation, Elsinore is it. Maybe I should move when I get back...

Arianna