rjf98

Pops VS Pups 4 way meet at Skydive Aggieland

More details to follow y'all. 4 Way meet with 4 rounds.

Old folks vs the kids. Plaques or medals for 1st - 3rd plus a perrinial trophy with the winners names engraved to stay at Skydive Aggieland.

Spoke with the new A&M skydive club president Kyle this past weekend and the date for the event will be the first weekend in June. That's the 5th (Saturday) and the 6th (Sunday for a rain day).

Only other details I can tell you right now is that you need to have your team together and your fee will cover video, but not your slots. I'm sure we'll have beer if not beer and food.

This meet will raise money for the club to send them to collegiates this year, as well as training money.

Old Folks will be those over 30ish, maybe pushing it to 35 depending on the number of teams and ages etc.

Show up and jump the beech! More details as they become available.

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday Kyle.

Rich

Man, I was just about to post about this!

Right on, this is a cool tradition that's been going on at Coulter Field with the Aggie Skydiving Club for a long time, very long time. Basically since the Pops were Pups.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Here is all the info on it. I think that it will be a great time if everyone can make it out.

If you don't have a team..no worries we can set you up with one, just come out and have fun competing.

"Pilots without Maintainers are just pedestrians with cool jackets and sunglasses"

Sure, but you get to help the new and improved A&M club, the ones that are poised to within the next 2-3 years knock the academies off their little pedistal. Even though the academy jumpers get free gear, free jumps, free training and have every advantage over "civilian" jumpers.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."