JankyBob

NorCal Freefly Festival 2

Team Jank and Bomber Freefly suites are hosting the 2nd annual NorCal Freefly Festival at Skydance Skydiving in Davis, California, over Labor Day weekend (Aug 29 - Sep 1). Last years event had over 150 freeflyers in attendance and this year promises to be bigger and better. The Casa will be back and there will be two Caravans as well. There will be load organizing everyday with Team Jank, Guano Freefly Team and Roger Ponce. There will be big screen video presentations every night and a very special video presentation on Saturday night on the biggest screen NorCal Skydiving has ever seen. Saturday night will also feature the debut of the "Wheel of Carnage" where you can win prizes or drink exotic drinks from around the world.

Don't miss what promises to be one hell of a boogie. More details will be coming over the next week. Hope to see you there!

I can't make this boogie, but I was at the American Boogie. I just want to say, y'all sure know how to show a skydiver a good time up there. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon