buzzfink

Riggers Needed

If anyone knows of any good riggers looking for full time employment, have them check out www.militaryfreefall.com.

Air Adventures Skydiving, Inc. is hiring a total of 4 fulltime senior or master riggers to fullfill a military contract. Best of all, work is Monday through Friday with weekends off.:o

Blue Skies!

Buzz

actually, it says monday to friday, with occasional weekend scheduling.

Keeping in mind that this is the military, that could mean absolutely anything.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Hi Buzz,
How long does this military contract last?
I ask because I have some spare time during the winter, but am fully employed during the sunny summer months in British Columbia.
What are the chances of a short-term (i.e. 2 or 3 months) employment contract?

Rob Warner
FAA Master Rigger
Tandem, PFF, etc. Instructor
retired military

Congratulations Buzz, to you and all the staff. I know the boys are going to be in good hands!

I appreciate the fantastic job Skydive San Diego have done teaching my son and I. Having jumped with yourself, Andy, Greg, Adam, and Jen (should I say Bo?), I can attest first hand to the positive learning environment there. Good mix of instruction, positive re-enforcement, honest critique, suggestion for improvement...and big smiles!

Hope to see you guys tomorrow...

Thanks,

Russ

Generally, it is your choice; will your life serve as an example... or a warning?