iam

British Airway and Columbus Direct both Suck!

I just came back from a weekend in Spain. I did plan to jump my ass of but British Airways failed to deliver my rig at the same time as me. I
got there 10.30am Friday, my kit arrived 4pm Saturday, too late to do anything of any worth.

On return I called BA customer services, requesting some form of compensation. To cut a long story short, they basically, and quite rudely, told me it was not their problem. They advised that i should
claim on my insurance. I then called Columbus Direct, who i have always used in the past, and they basically told me the same.

It would seem that it would have been better if I had lost my kit completely......they would have compensated me then!
I am now pissed off and £260 poorer.

Anyone any advise if there is another route i can take with BA or Columbus Direct.

>:(>:(>:(>:(

Ian
"Don't ever knock on deaths door, just ring the bell and run away - it really pisses him off"

Shit, thats bad news. If your going to Empuria it might be worth trying Ryanair, when we went last eptember they let us take rigs on as hand luggage (this may have changed now but it's worth a thought).

Nick
Gravity- It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!