mujie96

Teams & Used gear sales

There are lots of used reserves on the market, why the interest in a used reserve from a team? What happened to yours?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

1. There aren't a lot of PD113Rs on the market, save a few that are way overpriced. I can read and I did look here and about 7 other sites and both my local DZs.
2. Airspeed sells their used gear including the 113 reserves. I thought perhaps other teams might do the same. I'm lazy and like to look on the internet, thus the request for names and URLs.
3. A purple people eater screwed up and ate it.
Any more questions?

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

I know Airspeed sells their gear periodically-does anyone have links to other teams that do the same? My search for a reserve just became more urgent....

try delandmajik.com sebastianxl.org or norgies.com,

the norgies and xl just got done with the world meet and may be trying to get rid of some gear.