Superfletch

Lost My Logbook

I was in DeLand on Tuesday checking in when someone I knew had a small mishap in the landing area. We went rushing out to see what happened and that's the last time I remember having my logbook. I don't know what happened to it after that. What a bummer. If you know me, then you know that I fill out everything in my logbook. It reads more like a novel than a log. I sure hope it turns up. There were a lot of memories in there.

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

I've called everyone I can think of... now it's just a waiting game. I almost have to believe though that if someone had found it by now I would have received an email or a phone call or something. I suppose all I can do at this point is wait. I sure hope it turns up. If it's not to much to ask, perhaps the next time you are out there you could walk out torwards the tarmac. I went straight from the deck to the tarmac on a B-line to that pond/ditch out there and then walked around it on the right side. If I dropped it on the way out there it should be on the ground somewhere I suppose. Anyhow, thanks for your help.

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer